Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Green

I answer the call of "Monday Sun" Bernie who proposes to put us to the green ... First I like what Bernie, so I answer this. And I do not need to put myself in the green, I'm already there. With April is the total turnover in the garden.

I love this time also because this is the time when we discover spontaneous shoots, and what we demand of it is like a puzzle that would reveal a little more each day ... I found sharp garlic leaves bears, caseilles shoots are confirmed and the invading égopode, I hoped party always comes too ...

English green mini, my favorite car, Green tea which I mentioned there are few and soon I'll show you the pea shoots that go valiant ...

Green Hoocker Green Cadmium, Veronese green Sennelier but especially green Maimeri, my favorite. My watercolors always have a green tip. Especially if the subject is not green, just ...

Green topiary, verdigris on garden decorations, green rollers in paper purchased from Liberty ...

No comments:

Post a Comment