Thursday, April 7, 2016

Tart

It all started with a discussion on sugar pie on Facebook and I found myself to prepare so it made me want :)
I still had the coconut sugar that I used recently for a vegan cake and suddenly it was the opportunity to put my sugar pie was a gustatory happiness :)

For 4 people
Preparation: 30 min
Rest: 55 min
Cooking time: 30 min


ingredients:

For the dough:
- 300 g flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut tablespoons sugar
- 10 g yeast
- 3 eggs
- 1 vanilla
- 5 cups milk
- 80 g of soft butter

For the filling:
- 100 g of coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 10 cl cream
- 1 pinch of salt



preparation:

Mix the yeast with the milk just warmed. Put the flour, vanilla sugar, sugar, coconut and salt in a bowl. Dig a well, pour the dissolved yeast and 3 eggs. Mix well and knead 5 minutes. Stir in softened butter last. Work the dough vigorously until it comes away from the bowl when the raised hand (the dough is slightly sticky, this is normal). Cover with a cloth and let stand 40 minutes in a warm place.
Preheat oven to 180 ° C.
Roll out the dough in a buttered pie pan or cake pan. Let rise in warm place 15 minutes.
After the break, a little prick the dough with a fork or finger which was my case.
Whisk the egg omelette, add the cream and sugar coconut. Stir again, then pour over the brioche dough.
Bake 30 minutes.
Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment