Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Curry chicken and roasted vegetables

Curry chicken and roasted vegetables

The little dishes in the oven Sunday, mmmmm ... And for me, chicken is necessarily on the podium. When I saw this recipe p'tite in the March / April 2016 Elle magazine at the table, I thought it was for me. I loved these lil fragrant roasted vegetables with coconut milk and curry. My men would have preferred a plate of fries but for once, I enjoyed myself. With beans and squash slices, it was delicious. I added a handful of coconuts dishes already cooked that remained. Only problem, my chicken was cooked right and I think next time, we should cook in foil for 20 minutes in advance that it does not dry (along with vegetables) and then place it on the flat for the crispy skin after cooking.

Curry chicken vegetables

Curry chicken and roasted vegetables:
(For 4 people)
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons curry (shave here, adjust according to taste)
- 1 can of coconut milk 40cl box
- 1 lime
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 carrots
- 1 head broccoli
- 1/2 butternut squash
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 500g frozen beans
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 200 ° C.

Cook the beans 5/6 minutes in salted boiling water. Cool in cold water. Drain and reserve.

Wash squash. Dry and cut into 2 lengthwise. Remove seeds and cut thin slices. Cut the broccoli head into small florets. Peel and cut the carrots into sticks.

Peel and chop the shallots. Divide the vegetables (except beans) and shallots on a greased baking sheet. Add unpeeled garlic cloves and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with fleur de sel. Pepper and thyme.

Bake and cook for 20 minutes, turning the vegetables regularly.

Salt the chicken legs. sprinkle with curry and place on the vegetables. Pour the coconut milk. Drizzle with lime juice.

Reduce oven temperature to 180 ° C. Cook for another 30 minutes, basting with coconut milk.

5 minutes before end of cooking, add the beans.

1 comment:

  1. Can look at my blog to see prices, and nutritional facts of chicken at different grocery stores.

    ReplyDelete